CK Group are recruiting for an EHS Advisor to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a contract basis until December 2020.
The Company: Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
Location: This EHS Advisor role will be based at our clients site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
- 25 per hour PAYE, dependant on experience.
EHS Advisor Role:
- Workplace risk assessments and advice to the business to minimise risk.
- Provide support to construction project reviews and inspections.
- Planning and conducting monitoring exercises/inspections. Report writing and tracking actions to completion.
- Involvement in the investigation of incidents and supporting development of controls to prevent recurrence.
- Checking emerging legislation for relevance to EHS and support in maintaining legal registers.
- Minimum NEBOSH qualified.
- Background in manufacturing or R&D facility management is required.
- You will be a Safety professional and have the ability to communicate clearly with scientists around safety in the labs, legislation and better ways of working.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this EHS Advisor position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48633.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.