QC Microbiology Technician x3
CK Group are recruiting for x3 QC Microbiology Technicians to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months.
- 10-11 per hour DOE.
The Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
The Location: This role is located in Macclesfield which is East of Cheshire, on the River Bollin. It is close to the county borders of Greater Manchester to the north, Derbyshire to the east and Staffordshire to the south. It is a gateway to the Peak District and Cheshire Plains, and has breath-taking countryside, parks, rivers, canals, reservoirs and woodland to explore.
QC Microbiology Technician Role: The purpose of the position is to test product from the QC Laboratory team against agreed Quality Standards within agreed customer service lead-times.
Key job responsibilities include to:
- Test products, materials and laboratory results against the agreed Quality Standards to ensure the quality, safety and efficacy of these products to the customer or user.
- Ensure the appropriate quality systems are followed in order for the laboratory to meet its responsibilities with respect to GCL, GMP and SHE.
- Have a working knowledge of LEAN tools and techniques.
- A Level/Degree or similar qualification in Microbiology or similar subject.
- Knowledge and understanding of microbiological QC testing ideally gained in GMP QC Laboratory.
Apply: For more information or to apply for these QC Microbiology Technician positions, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48612.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work the UK.