CK Science are recruiting for a QC Technician to join a Life Sciences company at their site located in Surrey on an initial contract basis.
The Company: Our client is a Life Sciences business providing diagnostic services to the healthcare sector.
Salary: Up to £24,000 per annum.
Location: This QC Technician role is located in Surrey.
QC Technician Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Prepare samples for analysis.
- Maintain a clean and tidy laboratory.
- Wash glassware. . Maintain accurate laboratory records.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a Life Science subject (i.e. Biology, Biological Science, Biomedical Science).
- Good pipette skills from time in academia or industry.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QC Technician position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48627.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.