Quality Assurance Associate
CK Science are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Associate to join a leading company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire. This role is being offered on a 12-month fixed term contract.
The Company: Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company who place patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Hertfordshire which is commutable from many towns from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks and London is easily reachable. Hertfordshire boasts many landmarks as well as beautiful countryside.
Quality Assurance Associate Role: As a Quality Assurance Associate you will be responsible for supporting manufacturing, packaging and testing teams ensuring they are in full compliance with GMP, company quality systems and industry standards. Additionally, you will be responsible for reviewing and writing quality policies, systems and procedures.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Review company and 3rd party batch records.
- Review and approve bulk batches.
- Support QA review and approval of QC documentation.
- Complete assessments of Deviations and CAPA's.
- Support implementation of Change Control activities.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Good working knowledge and experience of Quality Assurance, Quality Systems, GMP and the manufacture, testing and packaging of pharmaceutical products.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of EU clinical trial regulations.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Assurance Associate position, please contact James Horne on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48619.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.